Customised, because business needs to be flexible.
We’ll take the burden of bookkeeping and paperwork off your hands so you’ve got more time and energy for work (and play).
With the burden of bookkeeping and administration removed from your business you’ll be all set to take off. You’ll not only have more time, but more importantly the headspace to plan your next steps for growth.
- Fortnightly, Monthly or Quarterly bank reconciliation
- Quarterly BAS lodgement
- Quarterly account review
- Payroll and superannuation
- Accounting software
How much does it cost?
On average our clients spend between $300 and $500 per month. We’re fast and efficient, so you’ll be amazed at what we’ll get done!
Helping you make sense of your numbers, giving you greater clarity and focus.
We work with numbers every day. They speak to us in surprising ways; revealing opportunities, highlighting problems and showing the way forward.
It’s hard to improve what you don’t measure
As a business owner there are essential numbers you should be monitoring each week and month so you know if you’re on track. Tracking your performance this way also increases your motivation because you can see your progress and celebrate your wins.
Do you know your numbers?
- Profit margin per product or service?
- Optimum stock levels to hold?
- Exposure to debtors?
- Are your sales on target for the month?
- Are your wage costs too high?
The important numbers will vary according to your type of business and what your goals are. We’ll help identify the important numbers you need to track and deliver the reports you need on a timely and regular basis.
What you get
- An understanding of the important numbers you need to track each week, month or quarter
- Easy to read business dashboards showing your critical numbers
- Monthly management reports to show your financial position
- Regular review and coaching from us so you understand what the numbers mean
Working proactively alongside you to improve and grow your business
A mentoring service for business owners who want to grow their business and see the benefit or having an experienced business owner alongside them to inspire, inform and guide their actions.
It’s about taking action and being accountable
Being your own boss offers a huge amount of freedom to do what you want when you want. Our role is to help you become more effective as a business owner, allowing you to systematically work ON your business, making regular improvements right across the board.
Sales & Marketing
Creative marketing ideas and sales initiatives to grow your revenue. Examples include:
- Online marketing e.g. Facebook
- In store sales promotions
- Creating new products or services
- Building word of mouth referrals
- Building your sales pipeline
Finance & Accounting
Finding ways to remove costs and improve cash flow. Examples include:
- Reviewing your financing options
- Reviewing your tax structures
- Reviewing your payment terms
- Helping with debtor management
Making you more efficient and competitive. Examples include:
- Finding optimal staffing levels
- Finding and implementing better technology
- Developing better processes and systems
Want to learn more?
Contact us for a free initial consultation and learn more about how we can help you work ON your business rather than in it.